Your privacy is important to Desai Dental. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Desai Dental collects, and the ways in which Desai Dental uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Desai Dental may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Desai Dental
Using personal information
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Desai Dental discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Desai Dental may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Desai Dental will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Desai Dental will store all the personal information you provide.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Desai Dental is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Agreeing to Terms