Invisalign offers the restructuring benefits of braces without the traditional look. Smile more confidently while still working on realigning your teeth to perfection.
The Benefits of Braces Without the Look
Straighten your teeth without the look and feel of traditional braces. Instead, smile confidently knowing that you’re bettering your oral health while maintaining your clear, beautiful smile in the meantime. Reach out to our expert team to get a consultation on whether Invisalign is right for you.
The Benefits of Invisalign
- Faster treatment: Weekly aligner changes means that you get straighter teeth faster and easier. Depending on how you react to the treatment, we may consider longer periods of time between changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Our SmartTrack material aligners are comfortable, fit well, and are easily taken off and put on.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t be able to notice your Invisalign, meaning you can go through treatment without losing your confident smile.
- Comfortable: Comfort is key, and Invisalign is smooth to the touch and removable, unlike other teeth straightening methods.
- Convenient: You’ll only need to check in every six weeks, meaning that you can continue with your busy schedule easily while still getting top-of-the-line treatment.
How Invisalign Treatment Works
The treatment process for Invisalign is easy, comfortable, and fits into your schedule.
Contact us to book your consultation so that we can discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign is right for you.
Your Specialized Treatment Plan
Our expert team will use a 3D digital scanner to produce images of your teeth that will allow us to map out the perfect treatment plan for you. We’ll be able to see the structure and movement of your teeth as well as determine the length of your treatment.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
You’ll be provided with your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Our dentist will explain how to take care of your new Invisalign as well as the best way to ensure great results. For example, you’ll want to wear your aligners 20 to 22 hours per day, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
Checking In & Progress
Over time, your aligners will gently shift your teeth into their proper place. Every six weeks, we’ll have a check-in that allows us to make any changes to your treatment plan and see your progress so far.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
“After years of looking for a dentist who was compassionate, gentle and professional I have finally found her in Dr. Desai. Bonus!! Her staff is equally amazing. I have found my forever dentist! I actually look forward to going to the dentist again. You will not be disappointed.”
Read Our PATIENT STORIES
Silvia do Valle
“Wonderful dentist, the best in the area! So sweet and caring, extremely.competent and professional, best pain free techniques. I just wish my doctors were this nice. I couldn’t recommend more.”
“Dr. Desai is so thorough, kind and helpful! She truly cares about her patients and what is best for them. Everyone is friendly, on time, and knows the best techiniques and treatments. 5 stars!”
“The whole experience is always pleasant. I just had two cavities filled. Dr. Desai and her staff were extremely gentle and gracious as they always are. The entire staff is friendly and helpful.”
“Dr. Desai and her staff are the BEST! Unfortunately, I have a lot of dental issues. Dr. Desai always takes the time to explain all my options and help me to pick the best one! Highly recommend!”
“I must say Dr. Desai is amazing and her staff are the best. I’ve so happy I was referred to her office. Dr. Desai and help me find the best care for my mouth, and am very appreciated for that.”
“Dr. Desai’s office is so friendly and professional. They do such a great job, and are very gentle and patient. Dr. Desai and her staff are thorough, and very friendly. It is a wonderful office!”